Monday 26 May 2014

Hard week

This has been a very long week, made even worse by the fact that I am not sleeping well.



The wheels came off on Wednesday night when I went to bed at 10 pm because I was exhausted

. I then woke up at around 1 am and could not get back to sleep until around 5 am, but got up again at around 6-15


The next night was exactly the same so I was getting to be shattered.


My MP3 player and my music were well used during these two nights, but I was pleased that I had this at my side.


The following night I went into a very bad graphic nightmare at around 2 am, and did not get the sleep again until around 4-30, but then got up at 6am


I was so shattered on the Sunday afternoon that I went to have a lie down on the bed! but got quite a shock when I had a nightmare after half an hour.


Normally I get some good quality sleep on an afternoon, and even half an hour fels like I have slept for days.


So to have a nightmare during the day gave me quite a shock.


It's times like this that I really hate this illness

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...