Sunday 30 June 2019

Processing information 2

A few weeks ago I wrote about problems processing information, but over the last few days I have noticed other problems, which will have an effect on others in the same position

While my eyesight and hearing give a lot of concern when I am out, and on my own these days, I think this is made much worse with the electric vehicles and bicycles we see every day. 

Having been caught by disability scooters on the footpath, I am starting to get worried when I go out on my own, but I like my independence, so I go out as often as I can on my good days.

However some of the drivers of disability vehicles, seem to think that they own the footpath these days, and are becoming a nightmare, because if they hit you, there is no way of tracing the owner, as you would with a car etc.

It’s one thing seeing a silent vehicle coming towards you, if you are prepared for it, but it’s totally different if your brain cannot accept that it’s real, of it comes up from behind

Seeing this, I often wonder if my hearing has gone all together, or is it my brain playing tricks 

Some of these electric bicycles can be very fast, and if you don’t see it coming you could end up being run over, because most don't carry a bell, something I gather is against the law these days.

While it may be good for the environment to use electric vehicles, I think it’s going to catch a lot of people out.

We live in a changing environment, and life as we knew it has changed, and is changing very fast. If only our brains could keep up with this 

1 comment:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Dementia, i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered Dementia and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony of so many people who was cured from Dementia, and so many other with similar body problem, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Dementia. I never imagined Dementia has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Dementia has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony .

    ReplyDelete

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...