Monday 2 June 2014

Turkey

Since arriving in Turkey I have been amazed at the differences in life style from the UK, but the people I have met are so warming and pleasant.

I confess that I was starting to regret coming simply because I was so tired after all of the travelling,  but I am now starting to feel relaxed.

Seeing things like the blue mosque yesterday was amazing and awinspiring because of the sheer size.

Today we are going to see the large bazaar and then we are going to go sight seeing on the boshporus.

 
Tomorrow we are going to gallipoli and then moving to a new hotel, so that we can see Troy and Ephisis.

We have been to Ephisis before and I was truly amazed at how advanced the Romans were,  and often wonder what happened to civilisation after them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...