Thursday 15 January 2015

Not been writing lately

I have not written anything on this blog for some time, but this was for various reasons.

I have been struggling to think of things of things to write, and to find the right words, along with problems with my eyesight.

During this time I have been posting news items which may be of interest to others, but that's as far as I managed to get over the last two months.

I have been close, to closing the blog down but have been advised to keep it going until things clear slightly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

Trying to make the best out of life

Trying to get the best out of living with Lewy Body Dementia/ Parkinsons, along with comorbidities which make life so much harder, is becomi...