Tuesday 26 November 2013

Eye Hospital

I went back to the eye hospital yesterday, to have a check up after the prisms had been fitted to my glasses, and it was decided that I need more tests in a few weeks time due to changes.



This is obviously to do with my Lewy Body Dementia, but they need more results before agreeing to the next step



This has been going on now for nearly a year now, and confess that its starting to wear a little thin, so I am hoping that this next visit will be the last.



While I agree that the prisms are helping, its the temporary ones which cause distress at times due to the lines across the galls which are visible during sunny days.



So if these are making a difference, which I am sure they are then perhaps its time for them to agree, that permanent prisms have to be fitted in my glasses


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...