Sunday 21 September 2014

Very Inspiring Blog Nomination

Very Inspiring Blog Nomination

I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you to fellow blogger,
 Helen Whitworth of the Lewy Body Rollercoaster blog,
for this exciting and totally unexpected honor. Be sure to check out her equally inspiring blog,
Lewy Body Rollercoaster





Here are the rules:


1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.

Here are seven facts about me:




1. I  was born and live in County Durham in England, not far from the famous Durham Cathedral.
2. I am married and have two wonderful Children along with four lovely Grandchildren.
3. I’m a retired University College Engineer where I ran all of the services and kept things going 24 hours a day
4. Since retiring, I have spent my time trying to help others with dementia and I am proud to be a Lewy Body Society Ambassador, and a Dignity Champion.
5.I spend a lot of time on my good days speaking to people about the illness, and also speak to Graduate Nurses at University.
6.  I spend some of my time trying to write my blog about my illness and its problems. This was started by accident, but I have been humbled by the warm comments and thanks I have received, from other people who have this illness around the world.
7 I also find that reading other blogs about dementia to be very helpful and at times comforting, as I get to know people and feel part of their lives
8 I am proud to say that since starting this blog just under two years ago it has had 71-00 page views in 106 countries, something that I feel is an honour


Please follow the other blogs on the side of my blog, as they cover many interesting subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...