Monday 25 August 2014

Very bad night

Last night was horrible and i ended up having to get up and sit up for a while. I don't know of t was because I got tired yesterday, and had a terrible day with my hip, or if it was just pure coincidence. I hate nights like this because I hate trying to sleep again, as these things sometimes start all over again.

I am on medication to help me sleep but it failed last night, but I cannot complain as I have had a few comfortable nights since starting the medication  

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ken, how I sympathise. To have pain disturbing your sleep is most annoying. I do hope you enjoy a better nights rest tonight. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I already commented, but I guess not. Since I only got 1.5hrs sleep last night I can sympathize with lack of sleep. Sure hope it improves for you. :D -Tru

    ReplyDelete

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...