Thursday 21 November 2013

Not a good start

I felt fine when I got up this morning, but I feel a bit rough it present.

I did a presentation yesterday at Northumbria University, and I am wondering if I pushed myself too soon after being to the doctors last week with a chest infection.

I confess that I am not a good that as my wife says, I am not a good patient and hate sitting doing nothing, so this does not help at all.

At least i can do things like my blog while sitting in an armchair.

Here's hoping this goes away, and leaves my alone so I can think clearly again

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...