Friday 11 January 2013

Hoping for a better year


This has been a long month due to moving back home again after 6 months living in a small flat since our home was damaged in the floods of last June.

We finally got back home on Wednesday, but our boiler broke down the day before, so it’s not a good start, but we have to try to be positive.

Every one of our neighbours we talk to, is worried about more floods and its times like this that you really understand what people have gone through, when you have lost possessions and had your home damaged by a flood. I think many have been struggling with depression which is very sad. My consultant told me that if I had problems with depression since my diagnosis, this period of my life could have been disastrous.

We are still waiting for British Telecoms to connect our telephone and Internet, next Wednesday, and then I can get back to using the blog again rather than updating my laptop in noisy Pubs where I cannot concentrate

 I am hoping that this year will be more positive than the last

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...