Saturday 11 October 2014

Speaking in Weardale

Next Tuesday  I am off to Wolsingham in Weardale to speak to the Mothers Union and general public about living well wth dementia.

My wife is also doing a session as she is a member of the Mothers Union, and I said I would go just there to make up the numbers and help out,  although I have been told that I am expected to speak for a while.

I love this area, which is not too far from where we live, so it should be a nice afternoon. 

Many of these villiages are turning dementia friendly so it will be wonderful if Wolsingham follows and becomes dementia friendly.

Looking forward to Tuesday and this beautiful part of County Durham



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...