Tuesday 17 June 2014

Problems with the blog

I have been experiencing problems with my blog over the last two weeks, and it all stems from when my computer needed repair work.


I did wonder if someone had tried to hack into the blog, but I am not sure


I spent last night trying to sort things out and somehow managed to mix up some of the blogs, so they are no longer in the correct order, or at least the last few are out of order.


I have also had people sending e-mails, telling me that they cannot send messages any more. I am not sure what happened with this but I will try to sort it all out tonight if I am up to it


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...