Saturday 22 August 2020

Problems thinking

Over the last months  I confess that l am struggling to get my brain into gear, but I think since my last chest infection dragged on a long time, its hit me harder.

This can lead to many different problems, from trying to understand clearly what is happening and what is being 

Covid has become a nightmare to me due to my memory problems and walking etc. My foot drop is getting worse these days, and I am starting to find walking a bit if a problem although I try to push myself too far. 

As well as this wearing a face mask has also become a nightmare, as my brain is telling me its a foreign object which must be go rid of.

This in turn is adding breathing problems with me bilateral bronchiectasis and Emphysema. 
I tried to go out without the mask but got so much abuse I had to try to wear it again. 

These days of having to wear a mask is causing extra problems for me and I guess many others too. 

When I remove my mask usually end up removing my glasses and hearing aids too, as they have all become tangled up 

My hearing aids came apart one day and I lost a battery somewhere, and my glasses have been very close to falling on the ground, but my wife usually grabs things as they fall,which is lucky for me.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...