Monday 17 July 2017

Right to die with dignity

People on television are discussing the rights and wrongs of ending life when you have a terminal illness.

While I am not in this position, of living with a terminal illness, I do in all honesty think that there is far too much red tape connected with this along with far too many so called gooders getting involved

If someone has something like motor neuron disease or rapid form of cancer etc, and there bodies are failing, I don't understand why they should not be allowed to die with dignity, rather than fighting to the bitter end.

In all honesty, we would be prosecuted if we allowed an animal to suffer in similar conditions, yet humans are expected to carry on struggling.

I do feel that the guidelines stop unnecessary premature deaths, yet many people think it's wrong to stop fighting an illness.

I know that there are Christian groups linked with stopping people from dying early when they have had enough, and to be honest it's time they allowed people to make up their own minds.

Many of us have set up guidelines for the end of our lives, and I see nothing wrong with that at all because it was discussed between my wife and I.

To be honest there is no way that I want to be left living in a cabbage state, and if it came to it, I may want to look at alternatives if the chips were down

So let us hope that common sense steps in and people can die with the dignity they deserve

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...