Wednesday 18 June 2014

Rough night busy day

It's been a very long rough night, but this morning has been busy, starting with dementia friends training at another branch of Lloyds bank in Bishop Auckland.

I ann now relaxing on an East Coast train heading towards London. 

I am a bit wobbly today and my eyes are not brilliant, but at least I know that it could be worse

It was decided that I needed a rest with my grand children in Farborough, so I am heading off there after London.

I don't really like long journeys these days, but at least it's fairly controlled and quiet in First Class.

Here's hoping for a relaxing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...