Friday 22 November 2013

Weekend again

Its Friday again, and although I don't work any more, I still look forward to weekends for some odd reason.


Every day is the same really so there is no logical reason why a weekend should be different, apart from the fact that my Son usually comes down on a Saturday with our Grandson Jacob, and we enjoy seeing them.



I have been struggling this week with the dregs of the chest infection, which feels like its on its way out at long last, so I am hoping that things will pick up over the next few days, so that I can get back out with my camera, and take some pictures of the wildlife down at our local riverside park.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...