Saturday 11 May 2013

Odd Week

This has been a very odd week which got distressing at times, as the wheels seemed to come off.

On Wednesday things got so bad, that I got agitated and my poor wife took the brunt of everything that went wrong, but it was one of those very bad weeks with this illness.

Everything was in a fog, and could not see an end to it

I kept typing the wrong letters on the keyboard and could not do my blog, and after a few goes I feared that I would be losing control of it. This did hurt as my blog is my life and it means so much to me.

I also struggled with my Linked In UK,  page and ended up closing it down as it seemed to be sending out invitations to so many people one day that it got embarrassing.

Whether I had something and not realised I just don't know.

Lets hope things get better over the next few days


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...