Sunday 5 May 2013

Honarary Doctorate for person with dementia

I have just heard that a dear friend of mine has been awarded an, Honorary Doctorate by Bradford University for his work in raising awareness in dementia.

Trevor Jarvis who is a quiet and reserved man was one of those responsible for getting me involved in campaigning and raising awareness in dementia, and I will always be in his debt for his support, and dedication showing me the ropes.

When I was diagnosed with early onset Lewy Body Dementia he encouraged me to get involved, and I have never looked back since.

It just goes to show that all of your hard work can be recognised.

Well Done Trevor  

1 comment:

  1. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention

    that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts.

    After

    all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I'm hoping

    you write once more soon!

    My website; boats for sale murcia spain

    ReplyDelete

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...