Friday 9 November 2012

Why these bad nights

I have a lot of very bad dreams and nightmares which all started when this illness kicked in, and I wish I knew what caused it all. I understand it is all part of the Lewy Body Dementia, but that does not help me at all.

 

Last night I had another graphic nightmare and to be honest I really don't understand why they happen or what causes them, as I don't feel stressed, I may be tired but nothing else is bothering me.

 

It all happened at our local railway station where I saw my brother onto a train. From our station you can see a large viaduct which was built in the early 1900s.

 

The train left the platform got halfway over the viaduct, when it all collapsed taking the train with it, in full view of all standing on the platform.

 

I have never even thought of this before, but I woke up and to this very moment I can still remember every detail about what happened, yet other things I have done today have gone from my memory.

 

After waking up I settled down and had another horrible dream but the was soon forgotten when I got up yet the first one is still fresh in my mind tonight.

 

I confess that this is distressing when it happens and usually takes a day or two before it all starts to drift away, sometimes longer. Yet I can never ever remember thinking about anything remotely like this so I can not think what triggers it.

 

Obviously something is happening in the brain, but I don't know what it is, but there are times when I wish it would all go away, because it all leads to nights when I don't want to go to bed or sleep, just in case something happens again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...