Friday 9 November 2012



We are enjoying having the family with us over the Easter weekend, and its been lovely seeing the grandchildren again.


We had a wonderful day at York Railway museum, where they did an Easter egg hunt, and although we all came away very tired at the end, the children all enjoyed the day and even had a ride on a real steam train, as well as the small childrens train that there are seen on herte with their father Jamie.

So today I am just taking it easy as its was a very tiring day.

They go back home tomorrow, but sadly there will be no rest as I am expected to go to Northumbria University to speak to trainee student nurses about life with dementia.

These people learn a lot about this illness now so I can't really complain, but I hope I am not too tired when I get there.






 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...