Thursday 22 November 2012

Strange day

We are at our daughters for a long week end as she has gone to New York for a break.

Its been a long day with the grandchildren but all in all its been a good day. It started out on the  wrong foot this morning as I was not feeling too good, but after  a brief sleep just before lunch time, things started to pick up again.

I forgot just how tiring children are and how demanding, so its going to be a long weekend.

Yesterday was a bad day as we travelled down from Newcastle on an old train and it felt as if it was running on cobble stones, rather than train lines, as it was being bumped all the way down to London. I went to sleep as I was feeling very sick at one stage and just wanted to get off the train.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...