Thursday 8 November 2012

New Blog

I have tried to contact Google about my blog and got no where as they want me to use a credit card as Identification, but I don't use them for obvious reasons I have early onset Lewy Body Dementia.

So I set this one up yesterday and have downloaded copy's of my old blog pages to get me going again.


I came back from London on Tuesday; feeling very tired and should have sat back and had an easy day.

However I tried to reset my G Mail account to stop messages coming through to my mobile phone and ended up closing my account by mistake.

The worst bit of all this was the fact that I lost my blog which means so much to me.

 Yesterday in desperation I set up a new blog, as I had copies of most of the documents I had posted on the blog.

 I have probably lost many contacts through this, and hope they find the new blog again
 
Still while I can still do this I will keep it going.

1 comment:

  1. Dementia can be caused by different reasons. Sometimes it can be a brain injury. Yet, at times other disease such as Alzheimer's disease, Pick disease, Wilson's disease and many other can be major causes of dementia. Although different reasons behind this condition may exist, a slight change in lifestyle can really help in preventing it.

    Dementia Clinic

    ReplyDelete

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...