Sunday 28 July 2019

Not Coping with hot weather

After the hot weather recently, I realised that I don’t cope with it anymore. 

This seems to cause memory and cognitive problems, on top of the other long term breathing problems, Bronchiectasis and Emphysema.

Prior to this I guess I just assumed the breathing was down to my asthma, until I was rediagnosed with these two problems. 

I was always fine when we were on holiday abroad, but it seems that it’s the humidity causing the problems. 

While I like the weather to be warm these days,  I don’t like it to be too hot, otherwise the wheels come off and I get agitated and stroppy as my dear wife says. 

We went to our static caravan, but had to come home as it was too hot and airless, making me feel totally ill. 

I love being there because it’s a lot higher than it is at home, and the air is much cleaner and healthier, but I guess that’s life. 
As the weather is cooling down we are going back for a few days 


1 comment:

  1. I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet,I have been diagnosis with Parkinson for 3 yrs I was tested Parkinson positive,I lost hope and I wept all day,i needed to get cured on time so i was introduced by a blogger who also narrated Her story online on how she was cured of Parkinson by a herbal medication which was sent by Dr Ben i am totally free from Parkinson for anyone that may need the cure should contact Dr Ben on

    Benherbalcure@gmail.com
    Whatsapp him on +905385050893

    ReplyDelete

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...