Thursday 22 February 2018

Social Media

After having a lot of problems recently, I have decided to close down some of my social media links

This is because I am struggling to cope with it all these days It's very sad, but I think it's time to step back and take things easy

I am also getting tired struggling a little with my health  and confess my eyesight etc is not what is used to be

Part of the problem is that I have noticed a rise in political and racial hatred etc, and I want nothing to do with this sort of thing.

Life is too short to get involved with something I have little or no control over, so I have taken the easy route out of it

Many people have complained about the rise in hatred on these sites, so I guess it's time to say goodbye to many people.

I am sure that anyone wishing to contact me, can still do do using other methods in the future

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...