Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Is pollution getting worse

Over the years we have heard of  the heavy pollution that used to plague London, the London,  Smog as it was called

I guess with my chest problems fumes have always made life much worse, and working in industry all of my life,  it's taken its toll on my health

But to be honest I don't undersrand why the Government is not sorting out the present day pollution problems, because we seem to be going back to the dark ages, of dirty air

I notice this when we travel down to London on the train, because the air in Kings Cross station is deadly, and this is highlighted by the alarm going off on my phone application telling me that the air is getting bad.

Breezo meter app.

Elderly and driving

After the news in the media during the last few days, I think it's time that elderly people had their eyes etc tested on a regular basis...