Sunday 27 November 2016

Sensory problems getting worse

I have noticed sensory problems over the years,  but things seem to be getting worse these days

A few years ago I lost my sense of smell, and as my wife has said on many occasions,  I could end up in serious trouble one of  these days, because there are times when i cannot even smell things like gas, and that's not a good thing.

There are times, however  when I smell things which are not there, and that is weird.

Occasionally I smell something burning, but never find anything, and it drives my poor wife mad looking.

Not so long ago my tastes in food changed dramatically, something that no one can explain to me.

Before we were married, and indeed afterwards, if we went out for a meal, I would only have a steak, or an English meal, I would never go for curry or anything else.

I guess I  was what was called conservative in everything I ate.

These days however I can eat curries all day given the chance, and what is more, the hotter and spicier the better.

There must be a reason for this, but just don't know what it is, but it's got to be something in the brain.

These days I struggle with my eyesight on a night, and see things which are not there, and this drives me nuts.

We went through a period where I would see spider's on the floor,  but I was never sure if they were real or not.

I now have problems with things like doorframes, and usually bump into one side or the other and end up bruised or bleeding as my skin is now a lot thinner than it used to be

I know that my eyesight is rubbish these days, because I get a lot of double vision, which I gather is all down to my brain not picking up things properly.

The best thing I ever did was to stop driving these days

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...