Monday 14 November 2016

Off to see the new chest consultant

Tomorrow I am off to see the New Chest Consultant to see about my diagnosis of Bronchiectasis and COPD.

I guess this is going to be a long process, but if they come up with the answers this time, then  that's all I can hope for

Over the last few weeks I have been struggling and feel as if I am trying to breathe through a drinking straw which is not good

But I am hopeful that something will be resolved somewhere along the line.

I understand that I will be sent for more tests to confirm the results, but this never happened at the last hospital, and they did not even have access to my doctors notes or recent xrays which was odd.

I may also  get some answers about this Heamophilus Influenza bug I am carrying around in my lungs too.

After the last flu jab,   I certainly don't want to have another one. It made me so ill I don't want to go there again.

I dont see the point in putting more bugs into the body by giving a flu jab, if you already carry the virus in the first place, it just does not make any sense

But as this is a local hospital in our town, i am hopeful that everything will be in place this time. 

1 comment:

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...