Tuesday 31 March 2015

Spring has come again

It seems to have been a long winter, but I guess that's because of my on going chest problems and osteoarthritis in my hip, but spring is here again

It's so nice to see leaves forming on the trees and flowers popping up in the garden.

So now it's time to get out with my camera again, and see the changing colours, and things like spring lambs, as spring moves on and summer gets closer. 

Must admit I am looking forward to summer, in the hope that it is warm this year.

I cannot walk as far as I used to these days, but at least I can walk until I have to stop, usually 3-4 miles at a time, but at least I am trying to remain active.

It's been a while since I was out with my camera, so it's a case of remembering the settings again, and then getting on with it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...