Monday 1 December 2014

Off to London

Today we leave our Daughter and Grandchildren behind and head off to London, were we are staying for two nights.

Tomorrow we are at the National Dementia Action Alliance, which is being help at Westminster Central Hall.

It was here a few years ago, that I did my very first talk about the diagnosis of Dementia, something I never ever thought that I could do.

It was the first time I had ever spoken in front of a large audience, and although I do not remember very much about it, I have heard on numerous occasions that it went off well.

So although I am not speaking tomorrow it will be amazing to go back to the place where it all started

One or two old friends will be there along with a few new virtual friends, I have met via the Internet, and I am really looking forward to meeting up with them all again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...