Monday 31 March 2014

Odd day

Its an odd day I was working on my computer and lost the mouse.



I thought that it had fallen on the floor, so I looked under the desk and even started to move the computer away from the wall, and then after getting frustrated I saw it, right in front of my nose



I have been struggling with my eyes today anyway, and kept putting the wrong glasses on, so perhaps its a day to sit back and ignore it in the hope it all goes away



I was going to do many things today, but that's it, leave it all till later or tomorrow



Joys of dementia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...