Sunday 9 March 2014

Motivation

Since my last chest infection, I have had problems concentrating and getting motivated to do anything, I suppose its all because I feel totally drained and tired.





Its as if my brain has been drained of the information, so even things like the blog are being ignored now as I cannot think what I want to say.





This has come as quite a shock to me, as this blog has kept me going for so long, and gave me a reason to fight this illness, now it feels as if that has gone.





I am not sure whether this will come back, but I am now prepared for the worst if it comes to it.

I have already decided to scale some of my activities back through loss of concentration, and think perhaps, I should just spend some time with my family and try to enjoy myself for a change.





As someone who has prided themselves on being active over the last few years, I thought I would be finding this harder that I am, but perhaps this should be telling me that its time to ease back



On top of all of this I have noticed that my spelling and use of the computer keyboard is starting to slip away, which is perhaps another reason why I am considering stopping all together now.



I have had immense pleasure  writing this blog, seeing it rise to over 45-000 readers in over 104 countries, and its now rising without me doing anything.





I now have the pleasure to know that I have done something to help others in my own little way and hope that I have inspired others to follow suite, rather than sit back and give in to this illness.



Hopefully when things settle and my brain starts working properly again, I may well come back.

  

1 comment:

  1. I do hope your infection clears soon Ken and hopefully that will help.
    Good idea to have some time for enjoyment. Your work has been an enormous help and inspiration to other people.
    We won't lose touch.
    To you and Janice .... love and hugs

    ReplyDelete

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...