Monday 4 November 2013

Another chest Infection

I went to the Doctors today to learn that I had a chest infection and that was the cause of all my problems last week.



It all got worse last night, when I ended up going to bed at 7.30 feeling grim, and having a pounding headache as if I had been shot through the head just in front of my ears.



I had been lying on the bed listening to some classical music, but had to turn it off as it all sounded distorted.


I knew it was not distorted but it was my brain playing up, but I couldn't stand the music, even though I love relaxing to it normally.



Its amazing how much distress and destruction a chest infection can cause.



My wife told the doctor that she can always tell when something is brewing, just by watching me, so perhaps I should take more notice of her.



The doctor did say that chest infections cause havoc when someone has dementia



Although last week was so horrendous and I guess that I would not have taken much notice of anyone the way I felt.



Without our carers we would be totally lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...