Saturday 31 August 2013

Strange things which happen

The other day I went for a walk to the supermarket with my wife, daughter and Grandchildren and as I was tired when we arrived, and the children had gone on their bikes and scooters, I decided to sit out side in the sun and wait for them to come out again.



While I was there I remember looking at a large bicycle which was in a stand directly in front of me, about 12 feet away from where I was sat, so obvious that I could not miss it.



I was looking at this and watching the shop door for around 5 minuets, but was shocked when I looked at the bicycle again to find that it had gone? But where, I know it had been there and never saw anyone move to remove it.



Was this my mind? I simply don't know, but I am convinced it was there as I had seen it two days prior to this



I was totally shocked by this and started to doubt myself, even tough I am convinced in my own mind that it was there in the first place. is this my Lewy Body Dementia playing up again

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...