Wednesday 10 July 2013

Bad Day

I have been playing Mahjong and enjoying it for the last few months, but now I am finding it hard to do  through my eyesight.



I found it easy to do when I could match the tiles up, but over the last two weeks my eyesight has been playing up, so I am going to have to give it a miss for a few weeks.



I have to attend an eye hospital at the end of the month to see what is causing my problem, so its a  case of wait and see.



I have also been struggling with my blog over this time, so I am hoping that this problem can be corrected, as doing this means a lot in my life



This has caused some distress as it has taken over my life, and while I was coping with the Lewy Body dementia, I find the eyesight problems hard to cope with.
 

1 comment:

  1. Ιt's amazing to go to see this site and reading the views of all colleagues regarding this post, while I am also eager of getting know-how.

    My site ... Senuke Price :: vtvegy.com ::

    ReplyDelete

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...