Friday 17 May 2013

Nice walk in the park

After last weeks disaster of being a rubbish week, I decided to get up early and go for a walk round the local park before the dog walkers and bike riders got out, so that I could enjoy the peace and sit for a while watching and photographing the birds and wildlife.



I enjoy this as its so peaceful and if you sit long enough the birds ignore you and even come up to see what your doing.



Its so relaxing that I could sit there all day. Of cause its not all plane sailing when you have an illness like dementia, as we tend to forget the settings, and we don't have the speed that other people have on their side, so a lot of this is down to good luck.



I do feel that it is a hobby which needs support, but these days there are very few people who have the experience who will gladly spend time helping us with hobbies like this. These photos are not perfect, but I am proud of them and feel as if I have achieved something wonderful



 
When the sun came out the water colour was beautiful
 
 
 
 
I took this for the reflections 
 
 
Pairing up
 
 
Bath time

 
Love is in the air



 
Landing time
 
 
Out for a walk
 
 
Coming in to land

 
Family outing
 
 
This water is cold
 
 
 
Follow the leader
 
 
Families day out
 
 
This is a wonderful hobby on the good days when I remember the settings, and it allows me to sit with the animals and birds where I feel quite relaxed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...