Sunday 19 May 2013

News Press articles

I had a comment today about my use of a news press article in my blog. Its not something I do a lot of as I would rather write my own when I am up to it these days.



When I  do used  a clip from a newspaper it is to highlight something well worth it, or to highlight a local Alzheimer's project, so that others can see what it is possible to do in their own area.



I never intended to copy anyone else's information for my own gain, as that's not my aim.

I am trying to help everyone who has or is caring for a person with dementia.



If I have upset anyone I apologise but that was not my intent, I trying to raise the profile of this illness.



This is something we all have to work together  in doing as its very important that the illness gets a higher profile and better services



I hope that will end this topic as I am here to help myself and others with the illness, not get into a press argument online.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ken,
    Pay no heed to those who say you should not post articles from other sites or blogs. Sometimes it is best to accept the saying; 'what you think of me is none of my business.'
    For a blogger or writer, it is a great compliment, as long as you recognise them as the source, which you have done.
    The act of writing about our daily struggles living with dementia is arduous, but also very important work.
    Leading us to great articles we might not have otherwise seen is just as important... for me it always gives me a rest occasionally!
    Keep up your great and very valuable work.
    Best wishes all the way from Australia,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It'ѕ
    ѕіmplе, yеt effеctive. Α
    lot of tіmеs it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you have done a fantastic job with this. In addition, the blog loads very fast for me on Safari. Excellent Blog!

    Also visit my weblog - Wives

    ReplyDelete

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...