Monday 27 May 2013

Good book

I have just read a brilliant book called" Who will I be when I die", written by Christine Bryden  explaining her diagnosis and how life changed.



This is a wonderful book which  explains the problems we struggle with on a daily basis.
I would recommend this to anyone training in the dementia field.



Christine has Alzheimer's but has very similar problems to me with my Lewy body dementia, and although I have written about my problems in my blog, I could not have written this any better as Christine is brilliant at explaining things like this.



A true ambassador in dementia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...