Tuesday 9 April 2013

Return to another life

Yesterday we went back to Oxford, where i spent 30 years working as an engineer in the University.

The reason we went back was because my wife had to go to a special service at the cathedral with the Mothers Union.

We spent yesterday afternoon looking at the city centre and at first impression it looked as run down as many other city's.

This is very sad as you would expect things to get better and not worse. I confess that I can not really remember much about the city centre when I became ill, but I don't think it was anywhere near as bad as this.

The matter was made much worse by the fact that the whole place was swarming with tourists and it was a free for all, where everyone put themselves first and forgot their manners.

I don't think I have missed very much since we left there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...