Friday 22 February 2013

Bad night

Last night was grim after two very bad graphic nightmares one after the other and they frightened me to death, and ended up trying to listen to music, as I was frightened to go back to sleep again.

Whether I was over tired in the first place and that caused the problem I don't know, but I can not think of any other reason.

I know I am tense due to the tinnitus noises, but I usually get relaxed when I put some quiet music on.

However I do wonder how many people don't wake up from nights like this and it is put down to heart attack or something similar as its so bad.

I was on medication which was supposed to help but after two weeks I found that I just couldn't wake up from these horrors, and after this happened twice I stopped taking the medication. My consultant said that I could be too sensitive to the medication,





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...