Friday 14 December 2012

Weather changes again


Just to add a bit of flavour to life it has snowed overnight, and that is lying on the ice already on the ground.

The weather forecasters said it would be milder and damp. So what happened to the warmer and wetter weather?

It’s been difficult walking down to our home to wait for builders etc., and I had geared myself up for damp but milder weather over night, now I realise that the weather people are clutching at straws and really don’t have much of a clue about their job.

Years ago the BBC were told to water down the weather forecast so that it was not as depressing for some people, but I have to ask what happened to the old forecasters who could give a 10 day forecast and get it right.

Nobody stands a chance of planning their routine let alone those with dementia who like it or not try to plan ahead so they know what they are supposed to be doing.

Perhaps we should bring common sense back common sense, alongside proper weather forecasts  

1 comment:

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...