Thursday 20 December 2012



Many years ago we went to the Submarine museum at Gosport and never gave it a second thought, that this little boy would go on to be a Sub marina with the Royal Navy.

I feel so proud of his achievements from leaving school, and becoming an electrician, only to find that he could not get any work in the North East of England due to the fact that there are so many people doing electrical work when they are not qualified to do the job.

Last year he completed his initial training at Plymouth and then went off to Scotland to finish his Submarine training


I may not see him go up the ladder if he gets promoted, but I can still look back with pride, as he
" like me has done so well" after leaving school".

A very proud moment

1 comment:

  1. Hеllo, just wanted to mention, I lіked this aгticle.
    It was pгаctical. Keep оn posting!
    Here is my web site ... 10 Healthy Eating Tips

    ReplyDelete

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...