Wednesday 7 November 2012

Lost Blog

I had a bad afternoon today and ended up losing my blog, which was very distressing.

I had managed to copy some items, and was able to copy and paste them onto this new blog, just in case I can not get the old one sorted out.

I only went to close down part of my gmail service but ended up losing the whole lot.

My old blog had readers in 86 countries and last weekend the readers had reached 11,600, so I am more that a little upset about losing everything like this.

I can only hope that some of the readers join me again

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always say that we may have this illness, but we are all so different.

This is my own daily problems, but I would gladly share anyone elses, if they send them in,

End of the blog

After giving it a lot of thought over the last few months, I have decided to finally stop writing this blog now This is for a few reasons, b...